A Man And His Sock A Man And His Sock

I like it. Random.

Taco-Man Safety Tips 4 Taco-Man Safety Tips 4

Pretty funny. The animation style was great! A bit short, but hey, I'd do the same! Good job.

Samination responds:

Thanks! The next one will be twice as long.

SpeedDrawingCastleCrasher SpeedDrawingCastleCrasher

Bored. Okay for what it is, I'm just bored.

Jimbobasaur responds:

Thankyou, do you think you could watch the YouTube version, here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_dA_h4wp2Q&list=UUJd04rvvgd6SFDcR6RK9q5A&index=0&feature=plcp :'D

Body Defence Body Defence

I like this game, but it gets old fast

This game is definitely a lot of fun at first, and certainly a challenge. However, once you figure out the "trick" it quickly becomes a bore.

I know this was already mentioned but when you use a combination of the turtle tower and the power up tower the enemy stops completely. Obviously this makes continuing with the next 30 rounds completely pointless as no enemies will EVER make it to the organs.

Even before I figured out the freeze glitch, I got a self sustaining defense together before the last rounds came around. Another strange glitch was with the 'next germ' marquee at the bottom. I saw several interesting looking opponents, but some of the coolest looking ones came out as the little white peons you get at the beginning of the game.

Overall I think it has a lot of potential, and if you bumped up the surprises, maybe added a few more germs that did different things (maybe even attack the towers or temporarily disable specific towers). There's waaaaaaay too many rounds in the later stages.

All in all it consumed about 40 minutes of my life. Nice job!

SpaceStorm 1.0 SpaceStorm 1.0

Don't submit unfinished products

You're just going to get blammed if you submit unfinished work. The game is pretty boring and the graphics are bad. Definitely pick different music.

SOS Xmas Playtest (3) SOS Xmas Playtest (3)

Can't rate it if it doesn't play

The viewing area is cut off and the graphics aren't very good. Don't submit it again until it's fixed!

Harvest Moon Remake: Spring Harvest Moon Remake: Spring

Sorry, this definitely is stolen.

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to agree with the others on this one. Number one, the sound quality is terrible, and whether or not you recorded it, it IS identical to the Nintendo 64 version of this game. IDENTICAL. I have the game, trust me. That's the bottom line. You may say you didn't steal it, but its exactly the same. The odds of you actually creating this piece are HIGHLY unlikely, and even if you did, like I SAID, its identical. ;)